September 11th

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Sep 9th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

September 11th is around the corner and id like to pay my respects now if i could. To the 3,497 people who died on that day. There isn’t a day that goes by that i don’t miss each and everyone of you and may you all 11 years later as of Tuesday September 11th rest in peace :( .. Me and my wife will be there at ground zero like every year to pay respects to her brother who died in the north tower that day.. Wanted to say it now cause from 11pm tonight till Wednesday me and her will be on NYC and i wont have my computer or blackberry..

Dan

1. Weatherforecaster103 says:

It was 2.497 people that died. Im sorry for your loss on that horrible day. It seemed like the world was going to end that day, but it only made us as a country stronger.

2. snowlover says:

Sorry for your Family’s lost.  I too will never forget that day (dooms day).  God bless the family members and friends of lost loved ones.  Have a pleasant time in New York Grandin, the weather should be good.  Hold your wife extra long on tomorrow.  Family…that’s whats most important.

3. The Rickster says:

September 11th always leaves me speechless. I’m not aware of any family or friends that I had in the tragedy but still. May the men and women, hero’s or not, Rest In Peace. 

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »