United States Weather 2012 – 2013 PRELIMINARY WINTER FORECAST

Posted By: Anthonypilone01  Posted On: Oct 8th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

http://usweather50.com/2012/10/07/2012-2013-preliminary-winter-forecast/

Check it out!

Any thoughts? 

1. Grandin says:

we get your point anthony your gonna get snow and cold. I notice when forcasters say there wont be as much snow and cold for the east and mid atlantic u dont post that story lol.

Dan

2. rainsticks says:

LOL, It’s okay Dan, He’s just well wishing. None of us in the Northeast have gotten a taste of winter since winter 2010-2011. I think all of us in our area are brainwashed into only posting promising forecasts because the threat of a 2nd year and “no winter” is sending us into a mental tizzy. Although I am interested in the forecasts that have not predicted cold and snow for us, I am still pretty stubborn and only look at the good ones. Hope I’m not setting myself up for disappointment. I need to learn more about weather forecasting terminology to be able to decipher any of the forecasts. I just learned what a negative and positive NAO is.  

3. Grandin says:

I’m having snow withdraws as well trust me. And i wasnt trying to be mean or nothing to Anthony i was just having fun. I dont care if he posts forecasts for the northeast. I do read all of his material though.

Dan

4. snowlover says:

I THINK HE DID A GREAT JOB OF EXPLAINING THE DETAILS OF WHY HE SAID WHAT HE SAID.  LOOKS GOOD FOR A PREDICTION.  LIKE ALWAYS, WE’LL WAIT AND SEE.  AT LEAST THIS WAY FOLKS CAN GET PREPARED.  WOULD HATE TO BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD JUST BECAUSE WE THINK IT’S GONNA BE ANOTHER 2011/12.  THANK YOU ANTHONYPILONE01.  YOU TOLD US WHAT YOU THOUGHT, AND BASED IT ON WHAT YOU SEE OR HAVE RESEARCHED.  ALL I CAN DO IS LOOK AT NATURE AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.  WE ALL KNOW THAT WHAT WILL BE…WILL BE!!! 

5. Anthonypilone01 says:

Why thank you, snowloverand rainsticks !
    Dan, that is not really the entire case because not only i like what they are continuously predicting, but i like to show the entire map for the winter in general and enjoy posting updates on here :)

6. Anthonypilone01 says:

Sorry, I meant to say “snowlover” lol

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »