Updated 2012 White Christmas Forecast Map

Posted By: Anthonypilone01  Posted On: Oct 8th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

Published on Oct 8, 2012 by 

Any thoughts? 

1. ShawnM says:

50% ain’t bad for Missouri! That’s very good especially since we haven’t had significant snow for the Christmas season in quite a while!

2. rainsticks says:

That’s awesome, Except how on earth did you post that video? I can’t even post a photo!

3. Delstein says:

The how on earth question I’m asking is, “How on earth does northern Alabama have a higher chance of a white Christmas than we do in central OH?” Alabama rarely gets snow in the peak of the winter season, so how do you expect them to get accumulating snow in late December?

4. TheMaineMan says:

I agree for the most part… but I’m also with Delstein… I think the mid-west in general has a much higher chance of a white Christmas than anywhere in the south. Not because the south has little chance… but because the midwest will have a very good winter.

5. joshsadams says:

GUYS, THIS IS MY OLD 2012 WHITE CHRISTMAS, I JUST MADE A NEW FORECAST, TO SEE THAT NEW FORECAST CLICK ON THIS LINK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eJJGPyD5lc&feature=plcp

6. The Rickster says:

20-30 percent shot for SC still makes me happy. Lol. 

7. snowboi1 says:

As usual u change it to lower for South Carolina.lol

8. The Rickster says:

I am wondering….with the percentage being 20-30 percent, is that higher than average when it comes to a chance for a white Christmas, here in South Carolina? 

9. snowboi1 says:

Last time i saw snow in South Carolina during Christmas was 1989.

10. Delstein says:

A 20-30 percent chance of a white Christmas in SC is well above average. The usual chance is <5%

11. adogg30 says:

why are we even talking about this were still in the middle of october.

12. deidre624 says:

I hope your prediction is correct.  We live in northern MI and last year it was not snowy for Christmas.  I’m so looking forward to a (very) snowy Christmas this year. 

13. pearlss says:

Because adogg30, it’s what we do on this forum! That’s half the fun of this forum, predicting. Usually the forum is very quiet from like March to August and then we heat it up talking about winter predictions and SNOW! LOL

14. The Rickster says:

Snow is usually the hop topic around here from late August…until the end of winter. I wouldn’t change a thing. I love to read other people’s thoughts on winter as a whole. This winter looks like it might be pretty cool..in terms of awesomeness. I’ve been a member of this forum for quite some time. Probably a few years I believe. I don’t recall seeing this forum buzzing so hard about an upcoming winter.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »