i hope we have a white christmas

Posted By: ridgerunner1  Posted On: Oct 31st, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

i hope it snows for two days from the 24-25th

1. The Rickster says:

Your not the only one Ridgerunner. :D.

2. Anthonypilone01 says:

On here, they are calling for snow on christmas for the east coast :)

3. The Rickster says:

It’s probably the Northeast/Mid Atlantic when it comes to snow on the Eastcoast, with it being Christmas and all. Lol. It has happened before when it comes to snow on Christmas for the South East but the chances are slim to none. I’d love to be able to experience a White Christmas without having to leave home though. 

4. amy n says:

Rickster, when I lived in Florida, on Christmas day, we would turn the A/C down to like fifty degrees. The windows would fog up and we would pretend that it was a white Christmas and bundle up.
    Just some food for thought. :) 

5. buddy17474 says:

Real thing would be better, but since I live in the south, I might have to do that along with Rickster

6. stuffradio says:

I live in the West and might have to do that. I only had snow on the ground or it was snowing 3 of the last 12 Christmases.

7. cindyjim2005 says:

Would love to have a white christmas this year. It would do the heart and soul some good :)

8. ShawnM says:

I’m hoping for a white Christmas myself. Just not so bad that family members can’t make it to the house! :)

9. i love nicole says:

Awhite Christmas would be awesome, here in southwest Colorado! 

10. loriallen1960 says:

A white Christmas would be awesome this year!

11. sapporo1 says:

Yeah, it would be nice if this Christmas were as white as last Christmas was, when we had 15″ on the ground, though, unless those Rossby waves get their act together, nobody outside the PNW and highest elevations of the Rockies will see much snow for Christmas, or unless you live in the snowbelt in the great lakes.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »