winter storm for midwest and the great lakes on american thanksgiving

Posted By: tornadoes2  Posted On: Nov 10th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

theres huge storm coming keep eye on the weather middle next week storm coming from east asia and whats its doing is that it will bring -nao on the eve of thanksgiving first we will have another warm front coming next weekend and then after that it will bring reinforcement cold arctic air from the north southern branch will be very devestated to gives gulf moisture to help the storm to intensify next weend will be very different it will bring warm and very dry and windswept storm and after we will have a major snow storm this one is not good but for december there will very changeable forecast its going to be extreame variable teleconnections things are looking very ugly stay safe everyone keep eyes, ears open because its going to be really system lurking stay safe everyone.

1. Delstein says:

Looking at The Weather Centre, it looks like the Northern Plains, Ohio Valley, and Northeast could get some significant precipitation in late November, likely in the form of snow. Now, it’s not a guarantee that anything significant, say 6 or more inches, could fall, but there is a set up that could produce accumulating snow in places like Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, etc. 

2. sapporo1 says:

Yeah, there is going to be a cold snap and an area of low pressure between November 27th and 29th.
    However, there is alot of uncertainty about the strength and track of the storm, so I wouldn’t get my hopes up just yet if I were you.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »