Westcaost Weather

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Nov 19th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

Im in san francisco for the bears and 49ers football game tonight with my wife and son ‘DA BEARS’. And it’s kinda chilly here and the weather after sunset is suppose to drizzle and kinda coolish for temps. When i get home late tonight.tuesday im gonna sleep for a week! I was born and raised in lake tahoe, ca and i did get to see friends and some family though! so that was nice. And black friday and behond i heard alot of the country will get pretty cold. And a snow storm MAYBE will devlop really close to the town in live in. In northwest indana i hope this comes to be true i hate to leave my family and be on the road alot but i gotta keep the carelli machine going. And i dont think ill be around till least the weekend after this so i wanna wish all of you a happy thanksgiving! Be safe all and when u drink think right and dont drink and drive..

Dan

1. spellbound says:

Happy Thanksgiving too you and your family !!!  And have fun at the game, (even though I’m a Steeler girl)….  lol

2. Grandin says:

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family Karen! And ya the game sucked i hope Cutler comes back soon..

Dan

3. spellbound says:

Well we have no quarterback !!  Ben gotta a booboo again !!  lol

4. snowlover says:

Okay Grandin please have a fun, safe time.  I’ll be watching the Washington Redskins kick Dallas Cowboy’s butt!  I heard that it was supposed to get a bit cooler after next week.  Sounds good to me.  I have so much to be thankful now, whats one more thank you for some snow flurries to get me ready for the Christmas holiday! 

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »