2012-2013: Year Without a WInter (2011-2012), The Sequel?

Posted By: Rodney1974  Posted On: Nov 28th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

Hello Everyone:

IWth the way the eraly Dceember pattern is setting up, I am worrie dthat 2012-2013 might be dubbed as 2011-2012, Part II. I hope I am wrong. Please God, give us some cold and snow soon. Otherwiose, I will panic and anticipate another torch year of 2013. 

1. The Rickster says:

Its about the same with me. But, as stated in another thread on the forum…Winter is still a few weeks out. Alot can change between now and then, thats for sure. All we can do now is hope..

2. Anthonypilone01 says:

I am going to use the mildness for chrismas decorating outside my house, to my advantage. OTHERWISE, I hope it’ll stick around just temporarily!

3. snowboi1 says:

Id rather be decorating in cold than mild crap.

4. snowlover says:

So far we have had a very colder autumn.  It’s just hard getting the moisture and cold air in place at the same time!  It is frustrating, especially when the forecast is calling for 60s next week!!  Can’t get any snow with 60s temperatures!!!! We had a thick layer of frost this morning, it looked so much like a thin layer of snow.  Makes me yearn for snow very much.  I too will be glad if/when we get some, and like almost everyone elso on here; I really hope that we get some for Christmas!  Keep hope alive folks!!!! 

5. adogg30 says:

I think our snow is coming it just going to take a couple of weeks, plus no weather pattern is the sameso we will see our snow soon.

6. ukfan8812 says:

The local weather man is saying the cold should be here in the week of december 7-14..hopefully he is right..hes also saying there might be a good chance for a white christmas for much of the states!

7. rickymadialessi says:

where abouts are you because its snowing heavy at my house

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »