OMG!

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Dec 3rd, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

It’s december 3rd 2012 and it’s currently 68 degrees. This really sucks! Looks like another warm and muggy winter for the upper midwest/southern lake michigan area.

Not so happy Dan

1. Rodney1974 says:

It’s 70 in Chicago! This is too freaky! I mean, terrifying! DO not be surprised if Chicago becomes the new Miami from now on! It is almost as if I am in “The Twilight Zone”. The truth must be there as to why it has been so hot lately! God help us all! I have a terrible feeling this is a sign of the apocalypse!

2. TheMaineMan says:

“I have a terrible feeling this is a sign of the apocalypse!”

Not so bad… on my way in today a zombie, a werewolf, a vampire, and Bigfoot all came at me from different directions… I just ducked and they all destroyed each other, leaving me free to enjoy my 50 degree day.

“Enjoy” the heat while it lasts, because it won’t be around for long.

3. buddy17474 says:

Chicago has only hit 70 in December twice (now 3 times). Memphis almost tied a record at 75 today…

4. Grandin says:

I live 45 miles from chicago and i hope to heck were not the new miami! I think it will get cold sooner or later but damn man im tired of this i want my snow and cold please? like maineman says the cold is coming the warm will depart sooner or later. then ill be on here complainin about the cold and snow. Ill make a mental note not to.

Dan

5. KatD-Mo. says:

low 70′s today, I imagine we set the record. yippee.

I dont suppose anyone see’s any cold snow like weather in the near future???  

6. snowboi1 says:

75 or little warmer next 2-3 days here in South Carolina.I hateeeeeeeeeeeee it.

7. Delstein says:

Just be patient. I’ve been reading The Weather Centre, and it looks like it might turn cold around mid-December. This is only a forecast, and it might not happen, but I think there’s a good chance we’ll see colder temperatures soon.

8. snowlover says:

Hang in there Guys, I too feel the panic!  To be fair we did have some very cold temperatures in October.  This is just a tease for us.  Perhaps Mother Nature is giving some folks time to get themselves prepared for much worse weather.  Perhaps.  Just try to enjoy the 75 or 74 degree day. 

9. The Rickster says:

Yup…hit a high of 76 here in Gaston, SC. I think the low last night was 55. The trip to maggie Valley this weekend is gonna be snow free :( :( :(. Thats not cool. But it is what it is. 

10. snowboi1 says:

Wel will be 60s-70s every day except 1 for the next 7 straight days here in South Carolina.This is really sad.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »