Winter

Posted By: snowboi1  Posted On: Dec 20th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

Anyone else on here still above average mostly?It will be 60 here Christmas and 70 couple days after that.I miss Novembers cold now so much.

1. stuffradio says:

No, it will be in the mid 30s to lower 40s on Christmas Eve and Day.

2. snowboi1 says:

Well u probably in the Midwest or somewhere where u still get winter.

3. amyweger says:

Not anymore. We will be in the 30′s with possible snow showers. Looks like winter has finally begun for us.

4. snowboi1 says:

Well whens it gonna start for South Carolina is beyond me.

5. The Rickster says:

Hopefully itll start soon. Its 47 outside as i type this but man, that wind is blowing like crazy.

6. buddy17474 says:

I think the south will get there first extreme cold blast on Christmas or right after for most of us. On Christmas a storm will bring heavy snow to Oklahoma and Texas. Snow will even fall in the ark-la-tex. On December 26th, the high will only reach 35 here in olive branch, Ms, falling to 19 by night. Were also suppoaed to see our first flurries of the season on Christmas night and Wednesday morning, even a slight chance of acculuation, but its still a little far out. Good luck to all the southerners on here, we need our fair share of snow and cold. South Carolina will see snow soon, I know it. I hope.yall get another feb. 2010 event2

7. buddy17474 says:

Sorry for the errors im typing this on the most sensitive phone in the world.

8. The Rickster says:

I’m hoping thats the case Buddy. Accuweather (i know…they’er poop when it comes to they’er forecasts) has us down for some winter type precip on the night of December 31st, and then again on the night of January 1st. Now…while I’ll believe it when I see it…it does put a smile on my face to see such a prediction. But I honestly take that forecast with a grain of salt. This is the second time they changed the forecast to this type, for that stretch of time. 

9. KatD-Mo. says:

we’re supposed to get light snow Christmas night.  it does sound nice. wish I hadnt got a job and just waited out winter. O:)

10. tornadoes2 says:

southwestern great lakes is going to get synoptic snow storm this week and next weekend.

11. amyweger says:

That’s what I am seeing too. We are forecast to get back to back storms for the next week or so. We had to go up to Jamestown NY Friday night for my sons hockey game and it was fairly treacherous driving through that storm. But we are excited that the snow has finally arrived and looks like it is here to stay!

12. tornadoes2 says:

supposed to see winter for the next 4 weeks and then early spring will arrive  in febuary or end of january.

13. tornadoes2 says:

are u guys making a post for snow in the boxing day storm theres potential of 25 cm of snow on wednesday make a post for tomorrow.

14. amyweger says:

Have not seen any posts about it here, but we were just put under a Winter Storm Watch for Wed-Thurs. Supposed to get 6-10″. Of course, they said that last week too and we only got about 2″.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »