12-26-12 Snow Picture.

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Dec 26th, 2012  Filed Under: Weather

Well this morning was our first good snow got about 4 1/2 inches of system snow that brushed us. And about a half inch of lake effect snow. The lake effect was mainly in chicago.. This was picture was taking about 5am this morning when the snow was really coming down for about 20 mins. then it went to light snow to medium falling snow.. ~Dan~

1. KatD-Mo. says:

WOW.  your photo turned out great!

that snow missed me by TWO counties!  we saw a couple snow pellets and then poof, it was gone.

its mind blowing for me, the whole of Arkansas got serious snow, Missouri… the boot heel got snow.    even La, got more snow than us, they NEVER get snow.

I better quit bitchin’, if we get hammered, I’ll be whinning all the way to work, all 15 miles! 

2. amyweger says:

Nice snow!! We had snow falling from about 11am to midnight last night. In total the airport (which is about 10 min from us) recorded 8″. I am ready for another storm :)

3. Flake Fan says:

Awesome! If only that would’ve been a day earlier, you could’ve had a perfect white Christmas! :)

4. Grandin says:

Thank you all for liking my pic. This was in the downtown area in the city i live in. I got a HD 1020 HP camera it costed 1200 bucks so every picture better come out crystal clear. I was on my way to work and thought id get outta my rig for a sec and play in the snow and snap a quick picture. And for sure i wish this was on christmas day or eve it would have rocked! My christmas was a green one no snow least it came but it was a day late :(

Dan

5. Flake Fan says:

If you wanted a picture for taking good pictures, you should’ve gotten an SLR.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »