POLAR VORTEX COLLAPSE

Posted By: DONTERIOUS2013  Posted On: Jan 17th, 2013  Filed Under: Weather

Any updates on the polar vortex collapse????

1. The Rickster says:

I haven’t heard anything else on it. Hopefully we will. 

2. Grandin says:

it’s gonna get cold be ready! But the cold snap wont last as long as once said. But the really cold air will be back in febuary for 2 weeks..

Dan

3. snowboi1 says:

2 weeks?So sad.Well this is another none existing winter for most of the usa it seems.

4. tornadoes2 says:

i heard that from accuweather forum that models is that the western great lakes will be very warm in middle of febuary so we have to see what happens

5. tornadoes2 says:

i heard that from accuweather forum that models is saying that the western great lakes will be very warm in middle of febuary so we have to see what happens.

6. trw says:

@tornadoes2…..  i don’t know where you seem to get these crazy ideas, i can think of several post when you have made some crazy post about how things will be extremely warm, and tornado out breaks all over etc.. Then a day or two later you say never mind, this wont happen..  so lets just remember, the models don’t have a good handle on long range forecast. A forecast is truly accurate only 3 hours ahead lol
     btw  every thing i see says the cold will continue to be pulled down from artic air for a while 

7. amyweger says:

I know this week for us is only supposed to be in the teens and low 20′s. We are under a lake effect snow warning until Wed and are expecting 1′-2′ of snow. It has been flurries all day today and just within the last hour it has really started coming down.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »