Does Anyone Know When ?????

Posted By: Grandin  Posted On: Feb 20th, 2013  Filed Under: Weather

Does anyone know when the FA 2013 spring outlook will be posted this year? I have giving up on winter here. It gets really cold then snows then gets warm then rains and melts snow. And next week it will be in the 40′s blah! I’m moving on ok im done with this winter season haha. Me and my company made some decent money this season. But i wanna know what spring and summer 2013 will bring us?!?!?!?!?!? I heard warm to hot and wet with alot of severe weather.

Dan

1. tornadoes2 says:

Grandin ur right on everything but march will be typical for tornadoes around here will be greatest in may june july in the greatest if iwas greg forbes f!om weathechannel uhm he should change map for june july and august for the great lakes bc its going to be very extreme in the summer we will survive in the spring but may will start to. See a ramification on the food health and the weather

2. KatD-Mo. says:

give up?   shoot we’re looking at our FIRST measurable snow of the season!   it should be in full swing in the morning.   I’m on the line… 5, 7 or 9 inches of snow, sleet, freezing rain or a combination of 2 or more.

heh.  hubbys been busting his tail getting the equipment working all day.  seem’s like a few things croaked just sitting around waiting on real weather.  

I wonder if Sapporro is going to get any?????? 

3. snowboi1 says:

I gave up in early Dec. as we had hardly winter.

4. tornadoes2 says:

We rgoing transitions to spring in late weak 2 in march

5. TheMaineMan says:

Although I think that much of the country may see a relatively early spring, I wouldn’t rule out some late-season winter storms. We’re in a really back-and-forth pattern.

6. tornadoes2 says:

Couple weeks of coldbweather then warmth

7. tornadoes2 says:

Couple weeks of cold weather spring turn around

8. The Rickster says:

We got some snow (trace to a dusting) not to long ago. Even though it came through during the night, it was so nice to see. The GFS is showing some snow as far south as south carolina next weekenD. With it being that far out, i am basically paying it no mind. Although, it would be nice to see again.

9. KatD-Mo. says:

wow.  winter is here.  we got 10.5 inches of snow!   we’re expecting the same again tomarrow.  its not going to be warm enough today for much of this to melt off before the next go.

the snow is heavy with water, something the ground needs badly.  

the midwest is finially having winter.   

10. buddy17474 says:

Congrats, at least some people on here are having a good winter. I guess Mother Nature has favorites or something and has something against the South (no, jk). Models are wanting to give the Southeast a cold start to March. Snow in March is very possible here, but it looks like the period could also be dry…

11. buddy17474 says:

And if you look at The Weather Centre’s latest post, the freezing line could make it all the way down to Miami, and it shows precipitation in Central and South Florida above the freezing line. I think it’s very cool and enjoyable to see snow in Florida, but if Florida gets more snow than me this winter I swear to God I will pull my hair out.

12. tornadoes2 says:

Southeast michigan to all of southwest s ontario could get a dangerous winterstorm on Tuesday at noon time

13. trw says:

@tornadoes2 I am hearing alot about this storm, i am in se mi near flint, and i am hearing predictions of anywhere from 6-8 to 8 or 12+…..  that is just from tuesday until wed a.m.   it sounds like the low will stall over mi for a few days and bring snow of varying intensities at least into thursday…..  BRING IT ON.     

14. tornadoes2 says:

There saying when spring omes we will see general severe weather summer will be dirty storm

15. buddy17474 says:

I’m hoping to sneak in a little snow before the season, but I’m not counting on much accumulation, unfortunately. 

16. buddy17474 says:

The picture didn’t load… but yeah some snow chances Friday night into Saturday.

17. trw says:

my storm was a bust, more warm air than what was expected, even tho we got more moisture then they anticipated, the 8-12 inches turned out to be about 5. that 5 settled into about 3 inches by nighttime…….   hopefully i get at least a few more storms before spring.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »