I just wanna cry :(

Posted By: snowlover  Posted On: Mar 5th, 2013  Filed Under: Weather

Last week when a coworker told me that we might be getting some snow; I shrugged my shoulders as if I didn’t care.  Yet there was a part of me that kept one eye opened and one ear listening to the forecast.  Each day leading up to Monday 3/5 they talked more and more.  So I opened up the other eye, and turned both ears on to see/listen what the Mets had to say.  I must admit when I saw 2- 5 inches for Richmond VA I started to really get excited.  BIG MISTAKE!!!!!  Last night when I got home they reduced the accumilations whereas we may get  a Trace to POSSIBLY an inch!  What?????  No!!!!!  How can they do this to me again!!!!  Something told me not to get excited.  How can they predict this so far in advance, and it builds up and look like it’s coming straight toward us then make a (North/west) (I hate that phrase North/West) turn.?  I feel like a 3 no make that a 2 year old kid who wants to whine, kick, and cry.  Oh well…Spring is around the corner!

1. KatD-Mo. says:

take a vacation to where its really going to hit!

2. tornadoes2 says:

I think severe weather start early in april in the great lakes usually it starts in june

3. sapporo1 says:

Well, we just had some snow here in Palmer Lake, Colorado.
    about 6 inches to be exact, not nearly the 12-15 inches that was originally predicted before the storm hit, but I guess I can’t complain too much, at least it wasn’t a complete bust, still, I would hardly call this storm a March blizzard, as by March standards in Colorado, this was a weak to mediocre storm at best, still, March has only begun, and there certainly will be more storms, and yet, it’s going to take nearly 60 inches of snow just to catch us up to normal winter season snowfall, and given the weak to only moderate nature of most of the storms, I just don’t see us getting that much snow prior to late April, when most of the snow stops falling and rain begins to take the place of it, but honestly, I don’t care, rain, snow, all precipitation is welcomed in Colorado, just hope that we continue getting these occasional stormy periods with decent amounts of moisture.

4. TheMaineMan says:

Might see some snow on Tuesday the 19th, although amounts are still uncertain. It has been below average the past few days, in fact yesterday morning was only 15 degrees. It would only take 3 inches to put me above-average for the season, which I’m sure will happen at some point before the winter ends.

I don’t have much snowpack left in my yard, just a lot of (frozen) mud, so it would be nice to see at least one more fresh coat. :)

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »