Weird Weather.

Posted By: snowboi1  Posted On: Mar 23rd, 2013  Filed Under: Weather

Isnt it weird that we down here in South Carolina got more cold in Nov. and now Mar. than we did in most of Dec.,Jan.,and Feb.We didn’t get any winter in Dec and Jan.Did get more in Feb.thou.That one quicky snow we had.Weird weather indeed.

1. TheMaineMan says:

Our cold months were November, February and now March.  December and January weren’t bad at all.

2. buddy17474 says:

Yeah this March is basically the opposite of last March. Almost every day was warm, or even hot and there’s literaly on been about 2 warm days this month and there’s no 70′s in the 10 day forecast.

3. TheMaineMan says:

The nighttime low temps I was getting last March were warmer than the daytime highs I’m getting this March.

4. sapporo1 says:

We had extreme cold in January, summer-like heat in November, and the vast majority of winter featured little precip…November had little to no precip, December had one decent storm (8″) and a few small ones, January had no good storms, very little precip, just small, dry snows, February was fruitless until late in the month, when suddenly we had 3 feet of snow in 2 weeks, and March has been unusually cold and wet/ snowy, and I anticipate warmer, but continued wet weather during April, with the hopeful possibility of at least some drought relief this summer.

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »