OLF Winter

Posted By: Janchris  Posted On: Aug 15th, 2013  Filed Under: Weather

I would also put FA’s but I’m not sure if you all want to see but OLF here

http://www.almanac.com/sites/new.almanac.com/files/postcard_us_weathermaps14_gv.pdf

1. rickymadialessi says:

i hope old farmers almanac is right

2. The Rickster says:

The Old Farmer’s Almanac previous forecast for last year’s winter was basically the same. We got around 2 winter weather events. Neither amounted to anything though. 

3. adogg30 says:

I don’t trust the old farmers almanac seeing that last year they were predicting a mild winter for us.

4. snowangel78 says:

I take every predictions with a grain of salt professional or not. Nobody really knows exactly what the winter will be except GOD himself. I usually look for signs of what winter will be and not pay to much attention to what crazy predictions. Sorry if I offended anyone.

5. snowlover says:

No offence here Snowangel78.  I 100% agree.  Sometimes they get it wrong for the next day; surely you can’t trust anything fully being 2 or 3 months away.  I know that modern technology has come a long way; but No one can be 100% accurate all the time.   

6. snowlover says:

However…I do like what they have for the mid-atlantic! :)

7. buddy17474 says:

I’m in the cold and snowy area (I only average about 4″)…. forgot what their forecast was for last winter

8. rickymadialessi says:

well either way farmers’ almanac or old farmers almanac i get an extremely snowy winter

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »