FAVORITE FALL PAST TIME

Posted By: dynahstee  Posted On: Sep 5th, 2013  Filed Under: Weather

I’m so excited that fall is about to rear its colorful pretty head!  So looking forward to the cooler weather!!  The sound of leaves crunching under our feet.  My favorite fall past time is many of things!  I love when the kids and I go to the high school to watch the football games, wrapped up in blankets and to just feel a whisk of cold air on our faces, priceless!:) The cool days when we rake leaves in piles and the kids jump in them and they have to be raked again, lol.  Drinking hot apple cider and hot cocoa on those really chilly days! Making huge pots of chili, eating every drop in sight!  But what the kids and I love to do most is our baking!!!  We bake something different every weekend from the beginning of Oct. til the end of the year!!  And there are many, many other things that we love to do in the fall!!:)  Like knowing winter is just around the corner!:)  What are some of your favorite past times?

1. snowlover says:

Going to the state fair.  Fall festivals is a fave also.  Just to be outside without sweating is a treat!

2. dynahstee says:

I know and if all goes right according to FA, we will soon be having a very cold winter following……

3. spellbound says:

fall festivals!  The smell of leaves, hot cider, and cold crisp mornings…….

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in »