CRITICAL BREAKING NEWS!!!! the Northeast gets absolutely dumbfoundedly pounded with 1-2 inches of snow today…the whole planet MUST know about it!!!!!

Posted By: sapporo1  Posted On: Feb 9th, 2014  Filed Under: Weather

I mean really, c’mon..really? New York City gets a few inches of snow, and that’s more important news than California finally getting relief from the worst drought in history, or Tokyo seeing the heaviest snow in 20 years, or historic flooding in England, or us here in the Rockies getting buried under feet and feet of snow, breaking some records in some cases.
But nope, the couple of inches of snow in NYC is waaay more important than even the worst natural disasters in the rest of the US, or the rest of the world for that matter, no offense to you guys in the Northeast, I love you guys, I really do, and I praise your happiness over the recent string of extremely cold and snowy weather events, and I am sure even some of you are either loving it, or downright sick and tired of it, but the media is downright biased to the point of being retarded, I mean really, what world do they live in???

You must be signed in to join the discussion. Sign in ยป