Nothing says fall quite like delicious, crisp apples. To usher in the season, we’ve rounded up 15 of our favorite Farmers’ Almanac fall apple recipes for you to enjoy—sweet and savory—all in one spot!
15 Farmers’ Almanac Fall Apple Recipes
Click on each of the links below for the recipes.
- Farmers’ Almanac Winning Apple Pie Recipes
- Acorn Squash with Apple Raisin Stuffing – why wait for Thanksgiving?
- Fall Apple Crisp
- Apple Muffins
- Apple Butter
- Jewish Apple Cake
- Dutch Apple Fritters – Shortcut recipe
- Easy Country Apple Dumplings
- Best-Ever Classic Caramel Apples
- Classic Applesauce
- Apple & Blackberry Crumble
- Acorn Squash and Apple Soup
- Apple Scrap Jelly
- Make Your Own Apple Cider Vinegar!
- A is for Apple Cider