While changing our habits long-range is always a goal, each goal starts with a small step, perhaps a baby step. Why not take a step to a better world by making a small step today that may lead into a giant step in the future.
Here are a few suggestions on ways to take that first “baby step”:
- Turn off your computers tonight when you’re done with them.
- Unplug the chargers for your cell phones, Ipods, and other.
- Don’t throw those coffee grinds in the garbage. Start a compost. You may be amazed at how much kitchen scrap can go into the compost rather than the dumpster.
- Pick up garbage around your house or on your road. (Wear gloves please!)
- Hang your clothes up outside to dry rather than running the dryer.
There are tons of other ways you can start stepping towards a greener future. What baby steps are you taking to help reduce, reuse, and revive our wonderful planet?
Share your steps here.