This easy bacon-wrapped asparagus recipe is a great appetizer, snack, or low-carb, Paleo-friendly meal. Get your spring veggies while getting your bacon fix!
- 1 lb. fresh asparagus
- 1 lb. bacon strips, cut in half
- 2 tbsp. garlic-flavored olive oil
- Wash asparagus thoroughly and snap off bottoms of stalks. Wrap each stalk with a half strip of bacon. Brush the asparagus with the olive oil, skipping over the bacon.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast in a 400°F oven for about 10 minutes, until bacon is done.
- If your stalks are especially thin, you can wrap two or three at a time with one piece of bacon. No bacon? Slices of prosciutto work well, too.