Baked Bean Casserole
- 8 sausage links
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 16-ounce can baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish, drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F
- Simmer sausage in water 10 minutes.
- Sauté sausage until lightly browned and cooked through.
- Sauté onions until golden and soft.
- Cut sausages in four pieces; combine with beans, mustard, and onion in an oven safe dish.
- Scatter pickle relish and brown sugar on top.
- Bake until well heated, 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F