Although April showers bring May flowers, not everyone enjoys dodging rain drops. That’s why the Farmers’ Almanac has compiled this list of 10 ways to enjoy a rainy spring, without getting wet.
(And if want to know when it’s going to rain this month, make sure you check out our monthly weather forecast).
1) Cuddle up on the couch and rent the movie “Singing in the Rain.” You may want to pop some kettle corn before you settle in.
2) Book your Memorial Day or July 4th vacation in a sunny spot.
3) Help your children create a treasure map they can take to the beach this summer.
4) Treat yourself to a long bath. Drink a cup of tea and indulge in a good book.
5) Plan a Mother’s Day picnic.
7) Paint a room in your house with zero-VOC or low-VOC paints, which are far better for your health and indoor air quality than paints that include the Volatile Organic Compounds.
8 ) Break out a few jigsaw puzzles and try to finish them in one sitting.
9) Learn about full moon names and their meanings.
10) Work on a craft project or placing photos in an album
Have any other good ideas on ways to spend rainy days? Share here.