Follow these easy directions to carve your Rooster O’Lantern for Halloween:
- Open stencil PDF file, here, and print.
- Place sheet over your pumpkin and secure with tape.
- Using a small nail, hammer into the pumpkin following along the stencil design.
- Remove stencil and carve the pumpkin along the nail holes you created.
- Crow about it! Take a picture of your masterpiece and share it by 11/2/15 on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tagged with #RoosterOLantern, and we’ll send you a 2016 edition of the Farmers’ Almanac! But be sure to tag your photo so we can find it!