1 lb salmon filet
1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
3 tbsp olive oil
Small bunch of dill, chopped
2 tbsp of lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients except for the fish in a bowl. Whisk them thoroughly.
2. Place salmon fillet on platter. Lightly salt it on both sides then cover with lemon dill mixture. Make sure both sides are coated.
3. Grill skin side down for about 20 minutes depending on thickness of fish.
4. Return fish to platter with lemon dill mixture, and serve immediately.
· Salmon is a fish that is quite delicious when it is not cooked all the way through. It is more flavorful if the middle is the deeper pink. But of course, it is a matter of personal taste.
· Spray the grill with Pam to prevent sticking.