Farmers’ Almanac Fact Sheet
- Every year since 1818, the Farmers’ Almanac has been sought after for its long-range weather predictions, practical gardening and household advice, fishing tips, astronomical data and articles on ways to conserve time, energy, and the earth. The Farmers’ Almanac has spanned three centuries as North America’s most timeless, trusted, and treasured publication.
- The Farmers’ Almanac is the only source for 16 full months of amazingly accurate long-range weather predictions for the United States and Canada. Readers say our annual forecasts are 80-85% accurate. The Almanac Publishing Company prints several versions of the Farmers’ Almanac each year, including a retail edition for both the U.S. and Canada, and a promotional edition of the Farmers’ Almanac that businesses customize with their logo, company information, ads, etc. and distribute as a marketing/public relations/advertising tool.
- The Farmers’ Almanac is North America’s favorite almanac and reaches a growing national audience of over 18 million adults via print and digital media—including 1.2 million followers on Facebook, 37k on Twitter, 90k on Instagram, and 300k monthly viewers on Pinterest.
- The Farmers’ Almanac is an annual bestseller online, at bookstores, grocery stores, discount stores, and other retail outlets around the country. Major stores include Barnes & Noble, Walmart, Dollar General Stores, CVS, Walgreen’s, and others.
- The Farmers’ Almanac has appeared in numerous television shows and movies, including: The Office, MASH, The Dukes of Hazard, Cold Case, and Father of the Bride, as well as on late-night television talk shows such as Late Night David Letterman and in 2016, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
Shop for Related Products on Amazon
Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.