Healthy skin begins with what you put in your body, and eating natural and organic food gives you a dermatological edge. You need to treat your skin from the inside out. Here are some organic skin care solutions for you:
* Eat a healthful diet of organic food. This includes at least five servings of organic fruits and vegetables each day.
* Skin needs to be properly hydrated, so drink plenty of water — particularly when the weather is warm and you perspire more. Drink a minimum of eight glasses of water per day.
* Minimize your consumption of caffeinated beverages.
* Limit alcohol intake.
Organic living also contributes to great skin:
* Get regular exercise.
* Be sure to get enough sleep each night.
* Practice meditation, yoga or another discipline to reduce stress. If you continue to struggle with life’s stressors, see your physician or a trained counselor.
* Always wear sunscreen to prevent sunburns and skin cancer.
Contributed by: Laura Klein