1. Food bag closers–great for bags of chips and other snacks, as well as for frozen vegetable bags.
2. Paper holders–good for keeping notes, receipts, monthly bills and coupons in neat, windproof piles.
3. Book markers–clip to the page where you stop reading.
4. Clothes identifiers–print names on clothespins and use to clip boots, mittens, and shoes together.
5. Clip clothespins to paper plates so they hold the plates down and won’t blow away.
6. Clip wet towels, bathing suits, etc., on thin tree branches.
7. Use one to hold short matches when lighting candles, lanterns, or campfires.
8. Use a clothespin as an emergency safety pin or hairclip.