Sometimes inspiration for a blog comes from the pages of the Almanac. Here are a few words of wisdom for the weekend – enjoy.
- People who fight fire with fire usually end up with ashes.
- Leisure is a fine companion, but boredom is its brother.
- Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is.
- Time is like money; the less of it there is to spare, the further we make it go.
- You can give without loving, but you can’t love without giving.
- Little things are like weeds — the longer you neglect them, the larger they will grow.
- Nothing is enough for the person to whom enough is too little.
- The best way to predict the future is to help create it.