Kielbasa And Pierogi
- 1 pound kielbasa quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 pound frozen potato-and-cheddar pierogi
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, choppedSalt and pepper to taste
- Directions:In a large bowl, whisk together mustard and vinegar. Slowly add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, whisking until smooth. Set aside. Place kielbasa in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook, turning, until browned. Slice the kielbasa into small pieces and add the to the mustard dressing. Toss the onion, parsley, and pierogi with the remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. In the same frying pan you used for the kielbasa, cook the onions and pierogi until browned on both sides. Add the pierogi and onions to the bowl with the kielbasa and toss together.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!