No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil.
- After exactly 1 1/2 minutes, remove the pan from heat, and stir in the peanut butter, oats, and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and allow cookies to cool until hardened.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!