Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
- 1-1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Instructions:Wrap the exterior of a greased 9″ springform pan in a double thickness of heavy-duty aluminum foil.In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and pecans. Stir in butter. Press into the bottom and about an inch up the sides of the prepared pan. Bake at 325° F for 9-11 minutes, or until set. Cool on a wire rack.In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed until combined. Place pumpkin purée in a small bowl and stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, and remaining sugar. Remove 3/4 cup pumpkin filling and set aside. Pour remaining pumpkin filling into the crust; top with cream cheese mixture. Drop reserved pumpkin filling by spoonfuls over top and cut through filling with a knife to swirl.Place pan in a large baking pan; add 1 cup of hot water to larger pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove the springform pan from the water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.Garnish with whipped topping, pecan halves, and gingersnap cookie wedges, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!