A few weeks ago we published our Top Ten Reasons NOT to Wish Winter Away. After a big snowstorm in many areas and some “numbingly cold” temperatures, we decided that it IS finally time to wish winter goodbye.
10. The birds are getting hungry and birdseed supply is getting low.
9. Muscles are aching from too much snow shoveling (and there’s no room to put the shoveled snow).
8. Can’t tell if that’s snow on the car or road salt.
7. Sweaty feet from wearing boots all the time.
6. More hours of daylight! Get out and enjoy.
5. Too many movie/TV nights. No more couch time. Let’s get outside and enjoy
some of nature’s entertainment.
4. Green grass is a much better and happier color.
3. The ability (and desire) to go outside without bundling up in layers.
2. Smell of spring flowers and the return of leaves.
1. Fishing/gardening and baseball season.
What’s your reason to wish winter away? Share your thoughts in the comments below!