Sharing some of the wit, wisdom, and remedies of the US Farmers’ Almanac, the Canadian Farmers’ Almanac also contains exclusive Canadian Weather Forecasts, astronomy, and additional stories that pertain to Canadian readers.
This year’s edition is also packed full of tips, trivia, teasers, and thought-provoking articles on ways to grow your life, including…
- Tomato trivia (page 15)
- Raw milk- is it safe to drink (page 16)
- How to hold and go to the perfect potluck – with recipes (page 18)
- Why you shouldn’t carry a garden hoe into a new home (page 23)
- Fall foliage viewing tips and tidbits (page 26)
- Best plants to grow during cooler months (page 29)
- 16 Months of Canadian weather forecasts and seasonal weather maps (pages 50, 52)
- Ways to keep your outdoor equipment running (page 96)
Plus garden makeover tips, recipes, Valentine puns, gardening by the moon, best days to fish, frost dates and more!
Order your copy today!
Copies start shipping August 9, 2014.