Valuable, Useful, Helpful, and Fun Tips, Advice and Stories, Exclusive Best Day Calendars for Fishing, Hunting, Brewing Beer, and Getting Married, Gardening Secrets, Amazingly Accurate Long-Range Weather Predictions, Yummy Recipes and Much more!
The 2013 Canadian Farmers’ Almanac has answers to questions such as:
- How EXTREME (or not) will winter and summer be next year? Page 51
- How you can use dishwashing soap and/or boiling water to kill weeds. Page 10
- Why what your grandmother used may just be a good idea to bring back in vogue? Page 34
- What Coca-Cola has in common with cleaning the toilet? Page 13
- How you can extend the gardening season even when the weather starts to cool down. Page 26
- Why you should mark your calendar and look at the night sky sometime between May 23-29, 2013. Page 89.
And much, much more.
Here’s a sneak peak at a few more features from the 2013 Canadian Farmers’ Almanac:
Tasty Blender Beverages for Every Season — featuring recipes for Key lime smoothie, sweet potato pie in a glass, spiced tea and many more.
Cutting the Chord — compelling reasons on why and how to shut off the phone and re-plug back into the real world.
Prevent Frozen Pipes — helpful must read tips before you find yourself with burst pipes.
Winter Night Comfort Food — Favorite recipes for tasty yet healthy comfort foods, including chicken soup, meatloaf, squash soup and chicken potpie.
Clean and Green — All natural ways to clean your house without the toxic and often expensive chemicals.
Companion Plants — A chart listing which plants benefit each other when planted near the other.
Plus lots of lore, puzzles and brainteasers, and much, MUCH more.
This year’s Canadian Farmers’ Almanac is packed with page after page of tips, advice and articles that offer you ways to make 2013 your best year ever.