Ready to look ahead to next year?! We’ll help! The 2021 Farmers’ Almanac is available for pre-order! This edition contains favorite features such as weather forecasts for the entire year, best days calendars for various everyday life chores and expenditures, fishing tips, gardening calendars, Moon and planet viewing dates, award-winning recipes, and helpful tips, tricks, and articles, including:
- How to De-Stress! Herbs that help you relax as you wave goodbye to a stressful year (page 3).
- Grow a Sponge! You can’t eat it but you can use it and it’s a fun project to do with kids – see page 26 for details.
- Deer-Resistant Plants: Keep your plants and flowers for YOUR enjoyment rather than feeding the pesky deer (page 76).
- Waste Not, Want Not: Learn how to turn grass clippings, leaves, and branches into a prosperous garden! (page 84).
- Stay Healthy! Find out why you should eat more garlic, why zinc was flying off the shelf during the pandemic, and a recipe to make your own immunity-boosting elderberry syrup (page 28).