Be The Content Your Customers Remember!
Long before the FARMERS’ ALMANAC was sold at bookstores, it was used as a powerful promotional product for businesses of all types and sizes. Learn how to use the 64-page Promotional Edition of the FARMERS’ ALMANAC to generate awareness, increase consideration, build traffic, deliver an offer, drive sales, induce loyalty, and so much more.
See Why Farmers’ Almanac is the #1 Choice For Your Promotional
Did you know there’s a Farmers’ Almanac for Business Edition? It contains 64-pages of the Almanac’s most popular features, no ads, and let’s brands customize the front and back cover for one low price.
- USEFUL – When your customers want to learn about the upcoming weather, how to grow a garden, when to go fishing, what natural remedy will help indigestion, when the next full Moon will light up the sky, they consult the Farmers’ Almanac (With your name on it)
- LASTS (a lot) LONGER – Farmers’ Almanac contains a year’s worth of calendars and weather forecasts. So it stays in your customers’ homes and lasts a lot longer than traditional advertising. (Each time they look at it, they see your company’s contact information)
- TARGETED – You control the distribution. Unlike a radio or TV spot that targets the masses, you decide the best way to appeal to customers/ associates that are already invested or interested in your product and services for a better result of your marketing budget.
(The whole back cover is yours to customize)
- MEMORABLE – When you give a useful and appreciated gift ( a free copy of the Farmers’ Almanac), you’ll be remembered a lot longer than a 30 second ad or newspaper ad that winds up in the recycling bin. (A gift with your branding on its covers)
- VERSATILE – It can be mailed. Given away at your store or event. Used as a holiday greeting card. Or sent with an online order. There are many ways to reach your customers with the Farmers’ Almanac for Business (you customize both the front and back covers to meet your marketing needs).
Made in the USA. Recyclable.
Price includes imprint areas on the front AND back covers!
Size: 5 1/2″W x 7 3/4″H
Imprint Area: 4″W x 2 1/2″H (front cover); 4 1/4″W x 7″H (back cover)
Let us help you put the Farmers’ Almanac to work for your Brand!
Tell us a little about your business: