These 3 simple ingredients come together to make a delicious batch of cookies.
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter (smooth or chunky)
- 1 egg
- Blend the ingredients together; set aside for 5 minutes.
- Scoop the dough with a small ice cream scoop. Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Make a criss-cross pattern on top of each cookie using the tines of a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on baking sheets for five minutes; remove to a wire rack to finish cooling. Makes 12-15 cookies.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!