Even if you’re stuck inside, you can still have fun! Check out these fun jokes and brain teasers. Answers appear below:
1. Name That Song
The clever neighbor needed some extra cash, so he tells his friend: “I know almost every song that has ever been written.” The friend laughs at this, but the neighbor says, “I am willing to bet you $50 that I can sing a song that you have heard of with the lady’s name of your choice in it.”
“Deal,” says the neighbor, adding, “How about my mother’s name, Felicity Jane Ashley?” And so he sang the song and earned $50.
What song did he sing?
2. Ahoy Matey!
Why did the pirates go to the Caribbean?
3. What Is It?
What can you catch but not throw back?
What happened to the red ship and the blue ship that collided?
5. Name That Flower
What kind of flower is on your face?
6. US or Canada?
Why can’t a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
7. What Comes Next?
What comes next in this series? A, B, C, D, E
Hint: It’s not F.
8. What Does This Represent?
9. What do these words have in common?
Scroll down for answers….
- He sang “Happy Birthday,” of course!
- They wanted some arr and arr
- A cold
- They were marooned
- Tulips (get it.. “two lips”?)
- Because if he’s living he’s not dead
- K. The letters represent vitamins, and there is currently no Vitamin F, G, H, I, or J
If you move the first letter to the end of the word, it forms the same word backwards