Are you craving a delicious homemade dessert, but don’t feel like baking? No problem! These gooey, sweet dessert recipes not only don’t require baking, but they’re also flour-free. They’re just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
No-Bake Flourless Chocolate Cookies
- 2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Directions:In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil. After exactly 1 1/2 minutes, remove the pan from heat, and stir in the peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and allow cookies to cool until hardened.
Graham Cracker Cake
- One box graham crackers
- 16 oz. heavy cream
- 8 o oz. chocolate syrup
- Directions:Place a mixing bowl in the freezer to chill for about 15 minutes. In the chilled mixing bowl, combine heavy cream and chocolate syrup and whisk them together until peaks form. Cover the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ baking pan with a flat layer of whole graham crackers. You may need to break off sections of a few graham crackers to match the size of the pan. Cover the graham cracker layer with about a half an inch of chocolate whipped cream. Place another flat layer of graham crackers over the whipped cream. Cover this layer with the rest of the whipped cream. Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place it into the refrigerator overnight to allow the graham crackers to soften and expand. Slice and serve.
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 1 8-oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 1 12 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- 1/2 oz. packages of instant chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Gummy worms
- Plastic flowers (optional)
- Directions: In a blender, crush Oreos into a powder. Place 1/3 of the crushed Oreos into a new, clean flower pot. (If your pot has a hole in the bottom, you will need to plug it up first). Set aside. Combine butter, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix, and fold the Cool Whip into the pudding. Fold the pudding mixture into butter and cream cheese mixture. Layer 1/2 of the mixture over the crushed cookies in the pot. Cover the pudding mixture with 1/3 of the crushed cookies, then add the rest of the pudding mixture. Push a few gummy worms partway into the pudding mixture and top with the remaining cookie crumbs. Chill in refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. Before serving, “plant” a few plastic flowers in the soil. You may want to serve it with a new, clean garden trowel.