Monkey Bread is an easy treat to make and you don’t even “knead” to have any flour on hand. Just grab some tubes of biscuit dough the next time you’re at the supermarket and create this gooey masterpiece. Enjoy!
- 2 tubes refrigerator biscuits
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
- Separate the biscuits and cut into quarters.
- Roll each cut quarter in the cinnamon sugar mixture, then layer in the pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture over the top.
- Melt butter and spoon over the top of biscuits.
- Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then invert pan onto a plate.
- Serve warm. Pull pieces apart to eat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!