Chocolate Velveeta Fudge
- 8 oz. Kraft Velveeta™ cheese (1/2 lb.) cut into cubes
- 2 sticks butter (1/2 lb.)
- 2 pounds confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans (or walnuts, chopped) – optional
- Melt cheese and butter together in the top of a double boiler.
- Combine the cocoa powder and sugar and add to the cheese mix.
- Add the vanilla and nuts and blend well.
- Continue stirring until the sugar is all dissolved. Pour into 9 x 13 pan. Let cool completely, and cut into squares.